The Scott Partnership
The Scott Partnership was established in 1996 and remains an independent marketing communications agency committed to quality, innovation and growth in the UK and its chosen international markets.
We are a B2B specialist agency working in markets that include:
• Life Science
With 40+ full-time professional staff (and growing!) we have established a global footprint mirroring our client’s requirements for delivery in their specific sectors and geographies. The Scott Partnership now has offices in the UK, North America, and China and in 2012 we will be in India.
Over the years we have focussed on what we do best - niche, high quality marketing communications and becoming a trusted, long-term partner to clients and media alike. Most of our new business originates by referral either through existing clients or members of the press, making us a highly recommended and respected communications partner.
The Scott Partnership is a full service marketing communications agency able to offer a wide range of integrated marketing services including the following core practice areas:
Executive Mentoring and Coaching Strategy and Planning
Organization Culture Influencing and Support
Marketing Communications Stakeholder Engagement
Return on Investment Media Management
Our approach to marketing communications is quite unique. We believe in developing creative and inventive solutions for all your business problems, challenges and opportunities.
The Scott Partnership in partnership with Bionow is delighted to offer a 15% discount to Bionow Members and Premium Members across any of our services.
In addition we are currently offering the following exclusive half-day workshops to Bionow Member companies. These sessions will be held locally and are open to sales and marketing staff, corporate communicators, decision makers, business owners and leaders.
• Brand audit, positioning and development – taking your brand to the next level
• Media planning and buying – getting more from your media
• Media training – taking your business to the public
• Lead generation – getting closer to the customer
• Developing digital strategies – on brand digital content and strategies
• Social Media – customer engagement in the online space
• PR and Communications strategy – planning workshops to help develop robust and impactful programmes
• Research, insights and planning – understanding your market and audience
If you would like to find out more about The Scott Partnership, our exclusive workshops and any of our current offers and packages then please contact us today.
Maria McGeoghan, Director of Strategy and Operations
Tel: 01477 539 539