A Bionow membership offers expert sector advice and services, and discounts of up to 40% of annual spend* on: Laboratory Procurement; R&D Funding; Commercial Insurance; Recruitment; International Conferences; Employee Healthcare & Benefits; UK Life Science Sector Business Intelligence; Translation & Interpreting; Financial Partnering & Valuation and Cyber Risk Management. This suite of specialist services are all tailored to the needs of Bionow members.
All Bionow Members can take full advantage of the Bionow Purchasing Scheme, along with a host of other fantastic member benefits, allowing for successful business growth and maximised savings.
Below is an example of the type of savings that can be made and a link to the Bionow Purchasing Scheme Directory which lists all of the Bionow Preferred Partners.
Visit the Bionow Purchasing Scheme Directory page to see the types of services on offer and the Bionow Partners (preferred Suppliers) that provide discounts to all Bionow members.
*Any Partner discount is outlined in the Purchasing Scheme Directory and only applicable to certain Partners
- Sci-Tech Daresbury seeks contractor for violet phase two following planning approval
- Government publishes £2 billion vision for engineering biology to revolutionise medicine, food and environmental protection
- Biocair partners with Aramex Ireland to expand its presence in the Irish market
- Double win for Boyds at TOPRA Awards 2023
- Landmark moment for scientists, researchers and businesses as UK association to £80 billion Horizon research programme officially sealed